Moodle Payment Plugin Sell elearning, deliver blended experiences
Arlo for Moodle allows you to promote and sell self-paced online, face-to-face, live online, and blended courses.
Made for each other
Use Moodle or Totara to create personalized elearning experiences, and Arlo to manage the commercial aspects of running your training business. Combined, the two solutions allow you to not only sell your learning content, but also efficiently manage your instructor-led training and blended learning journeys.
Deliver multiple methods of learning
In Moodle deliver self paced courses and include quizzes, SCORM objects, videos, and other online activities.
Get full visibility on your registrants
Automatically enrol registrants on Moodle courses from Arlo.
Understand your learner’s journey
Get live visibility and reporting on registrants with all information flowing back to Arlo, this includes learning progress, payment status and grades.
Arlo runs the commercial aspects of your training
Arlo for Moodle is far more than a Moodle payment plugin. It’s a total solution for training providers who promote and sell self-paced online, face-to-face, live online, and blended courses.
- Shopping cart (eCommerce) – Accept online registrations and payments by credit card or invoice. Arlo is the Moodle payment plugin and Moodle registration plugin you’ve been looking for.
- CRM – Managing client relationships and tracking sales opportunities
- Marketing tools – Run targeted campaigns, generate leads, integrate marketing automation, and leverage social media to promote your courses.
- Website integration – Create beautiful looking course websites to promote and sell your courses.
- Classroom course management – Easily manage a large program of classroom-based courses and events with venue and trainer scheduling requirements. Arlo is a comprehensive Moodle event plugin.
- Live online course delivery – Offer courses delivered online over web conferencing technology.
- Mobile app for trainers – Provide your trainers and support staff with a mobile app to access classroom course schedules and record attendance.